Tuesday 25 March 2014

Say It, Fight It, Cure It Cancer Wristband

Quantity:  49
These Cancer Awareness Wristbands are a popular way to show support for anyone who has been touched by cancer. Made of latex-free silicone, these cancer wristbands are seamless and carry the powerful and inspirational message, "Say It, Fight It, Cure It!" Available in all cancer colors.  Sizes are:   Youth (6 and 3/4"), Adult (7 and 3/4"), and Extra Large (8 and 3/4")
Please note that the Youth and Extra Large are being discontinued and quantities are limited to stock on hand.  If you need a size other than our regular Adult, please check out our No One Fights Alone® Wristbands.

Related Products for Say It, Fight It, Cure It Cancer Wristband

2 comments:

  1. I want this! How can I buy it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Fresno California. i don't really have much to say but to tell the world about Dr. Sam no how he cured me from cancer. A friend told me about the good work that Dr. Sam has done and she gave me his contact +1 (213) 349-2159 and i give a try that is now a testimony today. World can't even explain my feelings. God bless the good work of Dr.Sam. You can reach Dr Sam on his Whats app number: +1 (213) 349-2159.

    ReplyDelete