Friday 28 March 2014

Egypt’s army claims it found cure for AIDS, hepatitis C

The Egyptian military medical community claims it has found a cure for AIDS and hepatitis C.
“I defeated AIDS with the grace of my God at the rate of 100 percent. And I defeated hepatitis C,” said Maj. Gen. Ibrahim Abdel-Atti, the head of the Cancer Treatment and Screening Center, in CNN.
It didn’t take long for some in the medical world to erupt in criticism.
“I want to be clear and explicit — what has been said and published about the invention of the armed forces hurts the image of scientists and science in Egypt,” said Essam Heggy, the scientific adviser to the president, in a statement to a local newspaper reported by CNN. He also said the announcement of a cure was a “scientific scandal” for Egypt.
The army medical community uses what’s called a “Complete Cure Device” to draw blood from the patient. The disease in the drawn blood is then reportedly broken down, purified and put back in the patient, said Dr. Ihsan Hanfy Hussein, a member of Mr. Abdel-Atti’s research team, in CNN.
“I will take the AIDS from the patient, and I will nourish the patient on the AIDS treatment,” he said, in CNN. “I will give it to him like a skewer of Kofta [ground meat dish] to nourish him. I will take it away from him as a disease and give it back to him in the form of a cure. This is the greatest form of scientific breakthrough.

1 comment:

  1. I'm from Fresno California. i don't really have much to say but to tell the world about Dr. Sam no how he cured me from cancer. A friend told me about the good work that Dr. Sam has done and she gave me his contact +1 (213) 349-2159 and i give a try that is now a testimony today. World can't even explain my feelings. God bless the good work of Dr.Sam. You can reach Dr Sam on his Whats app number: +1 (213) 349-2159.

    ReplyDelete