Wednesday 26 March 2014

Photoman, you act like you found the cancer cure

Wow, bow down to the thin skinned guy with information and kiss all parts that the sun doesn't shine. he demands respect for his thin skinned response like he is saving the world with his precious info. Get over yourself. Did you come up with the cure for cancer and aids or something?
PhotoMan wrote:
Again you have proven yourself to be an idiot and a troll. Go
annoy someone else! You add nothing here except hate and deceit.
What many don't realize is that I offer information at times, all
of which has been 100% correct, but there amy be situations when I
CAN NOT divulge my source!
Just because I don't divulge my source of information when an idiot
demands to know it, does NOT invalidate that information. It's out
there....take it or leave it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm from Fresno California. i don't really have much to say but to tell the world about Dr. Sam no how he cured me from cancer. A friend told me about the good work that Dr. Sam has done and she gave me his contact +1 (213) 349-2159 and i give a try that is now a testimony today. World can't even explain my feelings. God bless the good work of Dr.Sam. You can reach Dr Sam on his Whats app number: +1 (213) 349-2159.

    ReplyDelete