Wednesday 19 March 2014

Has Dr. Burzynski Found A Cure For Cancer?

I hope you will take the time to watch this film for free. I watched it last night from 10-12 when I was planning on going to bed around 10. I discovered this video and told myself that it could possibly change my life.
It did. I will be promoting this film like crazy over the next several weeks and beyond. I’ll be going to the Burzynski clinic and speaking with Dr. Burzynski himself (he does not know this yet but I insist on speaking to this incredible man). I want to learn more from the creator of what truly seems to be a cure.
I believe that it’s better to prevent cancer in the first place. I believe this is possible 99% of the time. Not 100%. This is why research for finding a cure is needed. Unfortunately, all the research money is going to pharmaceutical companies to make new drugs that come with crazy side effects.
Dr. Burzynski discovered that people with cancer were lacking peptides while healthy people who did not have cancer had plenty. Creating a “drug” with zero side effects called antineoplastin has been saving lives for over 30 years. It is curing more than 25% of the patients that come to Dr. Burzynski.
Why has this not gone mainstream?
The government, phRMA, National Cancer Institute, FDA and more of the same. Greedy human beings who seem to only care about money and don’t give a shit about cancer patients who would die without antineoplastin. Watch the movie and you will agree with me here.
I am all for free markets but there comes a time and a place where I feel as if you have to put a stop to it. I am all about saving lives. Inspiring others to take control of their own health. My goal is to help millions of people around the world live a healthy, happy, vibrant lifestyle. I want to help others prevent cancer. However, this is not always possible. We all do the best we can but people will still get cancer.
The large companies that are involved in this film care less about saving lives. It’s all about money. It’s an extremely sad reality.
Dr. Burzynski’s discovery is the answer. If want to be on board or are curious to learn more then please watch the film above for FREE! I promise that after the first 3 minutes you will want to watch the rest. The film on vimeo was suppose to be taken down on June 13 but they extended it through June 20. It’s June 21 today but its still available for free!
I just purchased the film on Amazon. If you want to help support what Dr. Burzynski is doing (saving thousands of lives around the world) then please purchase the film too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm from Fresno California. i don't really have much to say but to tell the world about Dr. Sam no how he cured me from cancer. A friend told me about the good work that Dr. Sam has done and she gave me his contact +1 (213) 349-2159 and i give a try that is now a testimony today. World can't even explain my feelings. God bless the good work of Dr.Sam. You can reach Dr Sam on his Whats app number: +1 (213) 349-2159.

    ReplyDelete