Thursday 17 April 2014

Run From the Cure 2 Trailer

The official Run From the Cure 2 trailer has now been released. The sequel powerfully illustrates how far the movement has come since the original film’s release. With testimony from terminal cancer survivors and leading cannabis researchers, activists, and dispensary owners, Run From the Cure 2 goes further than any other cannabis oil documentary.

Powered by

Rick Simpson and several doctors are hosting a seminar in Slovenia where many topics related to cannabis extract medicine will be discussed. This event is a major opportunity for both the public and media to be educated about the full potential of cannabis.

The Path Forward for Cannabis Medicine
There is now enough information to convince anyone that cannabis extracts are remarkably effective against disease. With the Sanjay Gupta documentary, the world now knows that cannabis extracts have proven miraculously effective for Dravet syndrome. This case opens minds to other possibilities. With Charlotte Figi’s case as the primary catalyst, The Comprehensive Report on Cannabis Extract Medicine has been formed. You can read this to more intimately understand the different pieces of this movement, as well as share with others to educate them. Furthermore, by visiting the Media Bomb Campaign page, you can participate in coordinated efforts to share this information with influential people. The time for revolution has finally come, but it will take all of us working together to change the world in the most peaceful and beneficial way possible.
You can view the document for free at first link. The second link points to Kindle, where the report can be purchased for $2.99. Both versions are identical.

2 comments:

  1. Wow am so grateful for the good Rick Simpson Agency (ricksimpsoncannabisoil@hotmail.ca) did for me and my family for curing my husband’s prostate cancer of 3 years. My name is Geri Morgan from New Jersey USA, August 6th 2011 my husband was diagnosed of prostate cancer and he had done all sorts of treatments (chemo, radio and herbal) and his doctor still gave no hope for his condition, after his last chemo treatment on 10/09/2013 the doctor told him that he had 8 months to live. When I heard this I was disappointed, frustrated and full of pain that the one I love so much would leave me and my children all alone in this world. One faithful day my Friend called and told me about Rick Simpson cannabis oil and how it cured his 35 years old Cousin so I became very interested in this cure, my Family and I decided to do some research about the Rick Simpson cannabis oil and I found it very interesting, so I decided to purchase the oil. I called my Friend and asked her for Rick’s direct contact but that was not possible because his agency are the one who sels the oil, so I discuss with them. I contacted Rick Simpson Agency (ricksimpsoncannabisoil@hotmail.ca) they told me what to do to purchase the oil and how to use the oil I followed his instructions dutifully and now I can proudly say that my husband is cancer free, all thanks to Rick Simpson Agency for restoring my lost hope.

    ReplyDelete