Thursday 17 April 2014

GMA’s Amy Robach Shares Her Emotional Hair Cut Due To Cancer Chemo Treatment

amy robach short hair
Good Morning Americas Amy Robach has made her breast cancer diagnosis and treatment very public on the morning talk show and Wednesday she became very emotional as she debuted the new short haircut that she said gave her “control of something I have very little control of.”
She explained to her co-hosts and in a very personal video that “With chemo comes hair loss,” and she was feeling the effects after two of her six-session treatment plan.
“I am slowly starting to lose more and more each day,” she said, so she decided to chop off her long blonde locks.
“Today I am taking control of something I have very little control of.”
PHOTOS: They Said It! The 24 Most Explosive & Bizarre Celebrity Interviews Ever
Robach, 40 and a mother of two, filmed the haircut and truthfully showed the viewers that she was crying at the loss, but that she was doing so in order to be happier.
“I want to say I had something to do with how I look, not the cancer.”
Struggling through tears, she said: “It’s like a fresh start, a new chapter.”
PHOTOS: Celebs Stand Up To Cancer
Explaining that 2.1 million women are living with cancer in the United States, she says she shared the visit to the salon to let others know: “You’re not alone.  And you too can be brave.”
Her co-host George Stephanopolous told her she looks “fantastic,” and Robin Roberts, who has shared her own cancer diagnosis and treatment told her it was a “powerful message” she was sending.
“I’m here and I’m going to stay here,” Amy said, showing off the new short cut.

1 comment:

  1. Wow am so grateful for the good Rick Simpson Agency (ricksimpsoncannabisoil@hotmail.ca) did for me and my family for curing my husband’s prostate cancer of 3 years. My name is Geri Morgan from New Jersey USA, August 6th 2011 my husband was diagnosed of prostate cancer and he had done all sorts of treatments (chemo, radio and herbal) and his doctor still gave no hope for his condition, after his last chemo treatment on 10/09/2013 the doctor told him that he had 8 months to live. When I heard this I was disappointed, frustrated and full of pain that the one I love so much would leave me and my children all alone in this world. One faithful day my Friend called and told me about Rick Simpson cannabis oil and how it cured his 35 years old Cousin so I became very interested in this cure, my Family and I decided to do some research about the Rick Simpson cannabis oil and I found it very interesting, so I decided to purchase the oil. I called my Friend and asked her for Rick’s direct contact but that was not possible because his agency are the one who sels the oil, so I discuss with them. I contacted Rick Simpson Agency (ricksimpsoncannabisoil@hotmail.ca) they told me what to do to purchase the oil and how to use the oil I followed his instructions dutifully and now I can proudly say that my husband is cancer free, all thanks to Rick Simpson Agency for restoring my lost hope.

    ReplyDelete