Thursday 17 April 2014

Mother, 3 daughters, all fight cancer at the same time

MEMPHIS, TN -
(WMC-TV) - Imagine the devastation of finding out that your child has been diagnosed with cancer. Now, imagine what it would be like to have three children diagnosed with cancer. And that's not even all.
Felicia and Jayla are known throughout St. Jude Children's Research Hospital for their laughter, energy, and enthusiastic hugs. Both were diagnosed with optic nerve glioma at 3 and 4 years old. The oldest, Jayla, is now 10.
"Very unexpected. no warning signs anything like that," said the girls' mother, Elnora.
Both girls went in for eye checkups. When doctors saw the tumors, they ended up at St Jude.
"We do scans every three to six months," added Elnora. "They're on medication every morning. Blood work throughout the month. At St. Jude four out of five days a week."
Elnora and her husband, Frederick, were astounded when they learned that they would not have any out-of-pocket expenses for treatment at St. Jude.
"I was able to take care of my children, be there for them, walk with them, talk with them, be right by their side without having to worry about how am I going to pay for something," said Elnora.
But Elnora's worries are far from over.
Her youngest daughter is now being treated for the same condition as her older sisters. And if that were not enough, Elnora was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. She had to battle her own cancer while her three girls were being treated for theirs.
"I had it in three spots in my neck, my chest area, and a spot on my back. Between stages two and three," she explained.
Thankfully, Elnora is doing better and keeping a positive attitude while focusing on her three children as they receive treatment at St. Jude.
"I hope and pray that you get to do this, you know, milestones you take for granted. Sixteenth birthday, sweet 16, or turning into a teenager, those things you pray for. But I am very optimistic. They're my inspiration," said Elnora.

1 comment:

  1. Wow am so grateful for the good Rick Simpson Agency (ricksimpsoncannabisoil@hotmail.ca) did for me and my family for curing my husband’s prostate cancer of 3 years. My name is Geri Morgan from New Jersey USA, August 6th 2011 my husband was diagnosed of prostate cancer and he had done all sorts of treatments (chemo, radio and herbal) and his doctor still gave no hope for his condition, after his last chemo treatment on 10/09/2013 the doctor told him that he had 8 months to live. When I heard this I was disappointed, frustrated and full of pain that the one I love so much would leave me and my children all alone in this world. One faithful day my Friend called and told me about Rick Simpson cannabis oil and how it cured his 35 years old Cousin so I became very interested in this cure, my Family and I decided to do some research about the Rick Simpson cannabis oil and I found it very interesting, so I decided to purchase the oil. I called my Friend and asked her for Rick’s direct contact but that was not possible because his agency are the one who sels the oil, so I discuss with them. I contacted Rick Simpson Agency (ricksimpsoncannabisoil@hotmail.ca) they told me what to do to purchase the oil and how to use the oil I followed his instructions dutifully and now I can proudly say that my husband is cancer free, all thanks to Rick Simpson Agency for restoring my lost hope.

    ReplyDelete