Friday 18 April 2014

Journal of Cancer Science & Therapy

Cancer is a pathological condition, where assemblage of cells displays uncontrolled growth, invasion and sometimes metastasis. Starting from diagnosis, therapy, and post therapy procedures, cancer treatment involves various Medical, Clinical, Pathological, Psychological approaches with several implications. Cancer research hence is an ever growing literature with the advancement of new therapeutic solutions to prevent, handle and fight it effectively.
 
Information plays a pivotal role at every stage of the cancer treatment and prevention. The Journal of Cancer Research and therapy (JCST) is a peer reviewed journal that offers a platform that accommodates a wide range of fields in its discipline for the authors to make their contribution towards the journal where the editorial office promises a quick and value added review process for the submitted manuscripts for the quality of publishing.
 
JCST is an Open Access publishing journal that aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the form of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. related to Cancer research and therapy and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
 
This top best open access journal is using Editorial Manager® System for quality in review process. Editorial Manager® is an online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of the JCST or outside experts; at least two independent reviewers approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript. Authors may submit manuscripts and track their progress through the system. Reviewers can download manuscripts and submit their opinions to the editor. Editors can manage the whole submission/review/revise/publish process.
 
*Unofficial 2012 Impact Factor was established by dividing the number of articles published in 2010 and 2011 with the number of times they are cited in 2012 based on Google search and the Scholar Citation Index database. If ‘X’ is the total number of articles published in 2010 and 2011, and ‘Y’ is the number of times these articles were cited in indexed journals during 2012 than, impact factor = X/Y

2 comments:

  1. Wow am so grateful for the good Rick Simpson Agency (ricksimpsoncannabisoil@hotmail.ca) did for me and my family for curing my husband’s prostate cancer of 3 years. My name is Geri Morgan from New Jersey USA, August 6th 2011 my husband was diagnosed of prostate cancer and he had done all sorts of treatments (chemo, radio and herbal) and his doctor still gave no hope for his condition, after his last chemo treatment on 10/09/2013 the doctor told him that he had 8 months to live. When I heard this I was disappointed, frustrated and full of pain that the one I love so much would leave me and my children all alone in this world. One faithful day my Friend called and told me about Rick Simpson cannabis oil and how it cured his 35 years old Cousin so I became very interested in this cure, my Family and I decided to do some research about the Rick Simpson cannabis oil and I found it very interesting, so I decided to purchase the oil. I called my Friend and asked her for Rick’s direct contact but that was not possible because his agency are the one who sels the oil, so I discuss with them. I contacted Rick Simpson Agency (ricksimpsoncannabisoil@hotmail.ca) they told me what to do to purchase the oil and how to use the oil I followed his instructions dutifully and now I can proudly say that my husband is cancer free, all thanks to Rick Simpson Agency for restoring my lost hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment is an open access, peer-reviewed journals founded by Min Li. The Journal provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals to publish high-quality original research on the latest advances of cancer.Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment

    ReplyDelete